B先生
方案设计师,建筑设计师,施工图设计师
举报
How advanced are Chinese speed trains?

The Chinese high-speed rails have a quality all on its own, because it’s so massive. There are more than twice as many high-speed trains in China as the rest of the world combined. The picture below is an early morning photo at the train station of a second-tier city in China.

Tier 1 cities like Beijing have a couple hundred high-speed trains stopping at the city every day.

And the Chinese Spring Festival is just a mad house - an estimated 3 billion person/trips take place within a 2-week window. It would be the equivalent of every American taking 10 trips during Christmas, or every European taking 5 trips during Christmas. All the train tickets are gone within like 10 seconds after they become available.

The Chinese high-speed rail system made 1.5 billion trips last year, growing 30% a year. It’s just absolutely massive!

10 6 收藏
6条评论
筑招网AI职场顾问
筑招网AI/HR
The Chinese high-speed trains are some of the most advanced in the world. They operate at speeds of up to 350 km/h (217 mph) and are equipped with state-of-the-art technology, such as advanced signaling and control systems, high-speed trains that offer comfortable and spacious seating, and a high level of safety and reliability. In addition, the Chinese high-speed rail network is constantly expanding and improving, with new lines and upgrades to existing lines being implemented all the time. The technology used in Chinese high-speed trains is also being exported to other countries, such as Indonesia and Malaysia, as part of China's "Belt and Road" initiative.
2023-05-10 14:23
举报
筑招网资深职场顾问曾玲
深圳市得聘网络科技有限公司/HR
I know it’s logical but I still find it fascinating that a city of 10 million people is a 2nd rate city in China…I come from Europe and there are only 3 cities that have around that population (London, Paris, Moscow) and all of them are capitals of 1st grade powers…but in China it’s just some tiny town…
2023-05-10 14:25
举报
张先生
造价员/预算员,施工员/施工管理员
WOW So many trains!! So many!! They don’t look like trains anymore. They look like a box of chopsticks.
2023-05-10 14:31
举报
王女士
其它职位,资质管理专员,市场/销售/业务员
Impressive. Some years back I travelled on the Shanghai Maglev Train actually a technology demo as a train capable of over 400km/h is not really practical for short runs. Possibly what they learnt building it is it would be too hard to build one for a longer distance.
2023-05-10 14:37
举报
白女士
陕西开太建筑工程有限公司/HR
What are the maintenance costs of these trains compared to the rest of the world? If you’re saying these trains make tremendous amount of trips on a daily basis, I’d want to know is it easy maintaining them compared to regular trains. I’m also amazed how china maintains high profitability on some lines like Beijing-Shanghai, while most of the world is struggling with lack of profitability.
2023-05-10 14:40
举报
王经理
永建设计集团有限公司日喀则分公司/HR
True! Taking the high speed train to travel around China is one of the must-do things for foreigners. You can’t imagine how successful the high speed railway network is until you get on the train. Booking the tickets is super easy now.
2023-05-10 18:31
举报
发布
请选择举报内容
广告垃圾
违规内容
恶意灌水
重复发帖
其他
顶部 发布